We have been at the heart of the UK energy market for 25 years and are today playing a critical role in decarbonising the UK energy system. As a major energy services and smart metering company with technology, data and sustainability at the core of our ethos and business model, SMS is committed to delivering the future of smart energy.
We are proud of being both an equal opportunity employer and an accredited real living wage employer! We look out for our customers and our focus is ‘putting our people first’.
Our people enable us to do all of this by living our 5 core values: Safety, Customer excellence, Sustainability, Innovation and Pride.
As a Campaign Performance Analyst, you will be responsible for creating, developing reporting to support the day to day contact centre operations, this includes adherence, staff scheduling and intraday reports. Ensuring the dialler platform is providing the correct data to our call centre colleagues in real time and preparing data for future campaigns.
Ideally you will have some experience working in both a data and contact centre environment. Naturally you will have great communication and with a keen eye for recognising opportunities to improve the way we work.
This role will be 12 month fixed term . Your core working hours would be a 40-hour week Monday to Friday with shift patterns within the hours of 8am-4.30 pm. Candidates will be asked to have a flexible approach to working overtime.
- Manage the end to end Campaigns, as a part this you will be expected to initiate Emails, Texts and add calls to a dialer as well as supporting the businesses transition to a more digital future
- Strong analytical skills to track and report on performance of campaigns, to meet service level and targets.
- Making recommendations to business based on the data to improve both ways of working and performance
- Supporting our Contact Centre and wider business with data and supporting analytics
- Central to ensuring the supply of data and reports to maximize Campaign performance
- Involved in developing new business opportunities with existing clients and being a go to person to support our clients
- Monitor the workload
- Report to stakeholders
- Lead at every opportunity by providing insight
- Develop the strategy
- Execute the plan
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Advanced Excel skills with experience of using macro’s
- High level of competency working with all Microsoft Office tools
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Proven track record of working with Stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience using SQL/Python
- Experience using PowerBI
- Previous experience working with a CRM system
- Previous experience using a dialler platform
- Analytical thinker
- The ability to make decisions
- Strong planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Curious about new ideas and able to translate them into viable plans
- Resilient and responsive to change
- Strong situational judgement and risk management skills
- Strong business awareness driving the business and dept forward
- Motivates themselves/team and wider team
- Is able to develop themselves and the wider team
- Positively influence a wide range of stakeholders under a variety of budgetary and regulatory pressures.
We support Mental, Physical and Financial wellbeing, and we're proud of our benefits package to reward great talent which includes:
- 25 personal holiday days per year with additional allocation of 8 public holidays (includes options to buy and sell)
- After 5 years’ service, you will be rewarded with an additional 5 days annual leave increasing your total to 30 personal days and 8 public holidays.
Keeping our employees mentally and physically healthy is one of the things that matters most to us.
- Employee Assistance Programme (free access to counselling & support) with easy access via My Healthy Advantage app.
- Access to SmartHealth app - includes a free 24/7 online GP and a range of wellbeing services.
- Cycle Scheme - lower your carbon footprint whilst staying healthy.
- Eligibility to join our Share Incentive Plan following 6 months employment
- Life Insurance cover where your next of kin will receive 4 times your annual salary
- Refer a friend bonus (£500)
- Corporate season ticket travel
- Length of service cash incentive
- Automatic enrolment into the Company Stakeholder Pension Scheme following 3 months employment.
The future looks bright
Your development is important to us - we support and encourage development including internal and external accredited courses, study support and E-Learning and internal promotion.